By Stephen Glitzer, CHWC I wasn’t always a Certified Nutrition Coach. In fact, I hadn’t eaten healthily for the majority of my life. My personal health revolution began in 2012, at the age of 37; I understand the challenges of changing eating patterns and eliminating foods which do not serve the body. One type of food which may not serve everyone is different forms of dairy. Dairy products are made from milk and include yogurt, cheese, ice cream, and all the delicious variations which are created from cows, sheep, goats, and other mammals. As a foodie and a chef,...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care