By Dr. Rita McConnell Owner of McConnell Chiropractic in Fort Collins, CO It may be surprising to learn that chiropractic care for babies and children will help them grow in the healthiest way possible. Initially, patients will seek care from a chiropractic doctor due to pain or discomfort in the musculoskeletal system and as an alternative to prescription drugs. Chiropractic is more important now than ever, because opioid abuse is on the rise in this country. According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s article “Opioid Addiction – 2016 Facts & Figures”, drug overdose is the leading cause of...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care