By Melani Schweder Pizza. Noodles. Cheeseburgers. Ice cream. Just a few years ago, these were some of my go-to staple foods. I knew these weren’t the healthiest choices I could be making, but I reasoned they couldn’t be that bad. The things I had learned from my mom (a registered dietitian) and all of those college nutrition classes had faded away, like a smudged handwritten letter. I could still make out something about protein balance and artificial dyes, but the rest was illegible. But the worst part of my past diet wasn’t the packaged and processed foods – it...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care