By Mary Dravis-Parrish Here come the holidays! Whether its Halloween, Thanksgiving or the Christmas season, families and friends come together to celebrate using rituals and traditions. For many this means fulfilling traditions that have been handed down from year to year, even generation to generation. Some of these traditions still spark excitement, adventure and fun as we celebrate. And some are still done just because it is what is expected. As I have become more consciously aware of my choices, I have begun to question our traditions and if they are in the best interest of myself and my...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care