By Margaret Gilfoyle “Dear Great Spirit, Your gifts to us are so many When we look at them and think of them They multiply And expand Farther and farther a-field Until your gifts to us encompass the sky And everything underneath it Thank you Our hands are open to the sky” I love the words of this prayer* in the context of thinking about the holidays. They’re a reminder that the gifts of life do not necessarily have to be sought, but NOTICED. They are here, right where we are, and exist, truly all around us. How looking UP,...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care