By Crystal Melanson Healthcare today is often a very reactive business, taking money for your pain and sickness but not always getting to the source of the problem. But what if we change our perspective? What if we remembered true healthcare means having health! Covering up symptoms is especially prevalent in the world of mental health. If you suffer from ADHD, take a pill. If you suffer from anxiety, take a pill. We are conditioned to think that while we can heal other parts of your body, the brain is some sort of exception. Imagine knowing you can support your...Read More
By Crystal Melanson 2 Large Servings 2 small kabocha squash, baked until soft, top cut off and seeds scooped out. (You can also use acorn squash or other winter squash varieties.) 1/2 cup chopped red onion 1 tsp coconut oil 1 tsp sea salt 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper 4 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes 1 lb pastured ground pork 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp chili powder 1/2 lime, juiced 2 tbsp pecans Chipotle Sauce: 1 small can chipotle peppers, drained and rinsed 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo 1/2 lime, juiced 1....Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care