By Brigitte Mars Rather than viewing depression as solely a mental health condition, we need to look at physical contributions that can affect moods. Shallow breathing and poor posture decrease one’s ability to take in oxygen. Food allergies such as dairy products, wheat or additives such as chemical sweeteners and colors may be perceived by the body as foreign particles causing a brain allergy and mood changes. Improve digestion when treating depression. It has been estimated that between 15-20% of all depressed people have low thyroid function. Environmental sensitivities to substances such as formaldehyde, fiberboard, carpet glue, gas from...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care