By Reverend Barbara Bue Pretend you are walking down a busy street in New York City. There is the hustle and bustle of cars and horns and people talking on cell phones and others calling out to one another. However, you are in a quiet zone in your own mind, kind of hearing it all but not really paying attention. Then someone drops a bunch of change on the sidewalk. Everything stops and everyone hears it. Why? Because it’s money and money gets our attention. Whether we have a lot of it or a little of it, money plays...Read More
Opt in for updates!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Beautiful, Natural Birth – at the Hospital
- Chiropractic Care For Children – Yes, It Can Help Them, Too!
- Born Again….and Again: Exploring Past Life Regression Therapy
- Breech Presentation – You Have Options: Moxibustion for Correcting Fetal Positioning
- Visit a Chiropractor During and After Pregnancy for True Health Care